A Building Management System
(BMS), otherwise known as a building automation system (BAS), is a computer-based control system installed in buildings that controls and monitors the building'
s mechanical and electrical equipment such as ventilation, lighting, power systems, fire systems, and security systems. Intelligent building management systems IBMS. Intelligent building management systems (IBMS) are used to manage the technology involved in modern buildings. Reduce the energy consumption and carbon footprint of the building and Maintain infrastructure.
Building Management System, (BMS automation) to monitor and control the conditions of all areas of the facility. Adherence to strict conditions of the US FDA's 21CFR Part11 within all units of the manufacturing facility is imperative in the production of pharmaceuticals drugs. Sensors and SCADA With complete turnkey solution.
The BMS automation
monitored and controlled the Relative Humidity, Temperature and the Differential Pressure of all the major rooms of the plant. Sensors to monitor and display Relative Humidity, Temperature and Differential Pressure across all these units. The BMS also integrated utility equipment like Air Handling Units (AHUs).Features
- Integration of Sensors, Valve and Damper Actuators,DDCs, VFDs and SCADA.
- Real time clock based ON-OFF scheduler for 10 air-handling units (AHUs).
- Individual and group data and trends for all instruments.
- Provision to set real time clock in room display units
- Mimic for users to identify instruments and respond quickly.
- 21 CFR compliant SCADA.
- AHU Speed Control based on Air Velocity in Supply Air Duct.
- Relative Humidity and Temperature control by controlling opening and closing of Chilled and Hot Water Valves.
- DP Control in rooms by opening or closing of Dampers.
- VFD Communication on Modbus.
- On / Off sequence of AHUs for maintaining DPs of critical areas.
- An AHU summary screen for quick overview of all the AHUs data.
A list of systems that can be monitored or controlled by a BMS are shown below:
- Illumination (lighting) control
- Electric power control
- Heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC)
- Security and observation
- Access control
- Fire alarm system
- Lifts, elevators etc.
- Closed-circuit television (CCTV)
- Other engineering systems
- Control Panel
- PA system
- Alarm Monitor
- Security Automation
- Possibility of individual room control
- Increased staff productivity
- Effective monitoring and targeting of energy consumption
- Improved plant reliability and life
- Effective response to HVAC-related complaints
- Save time and money during the maintenance
- Occupancy sensors allow automatic setback override during unoccupied periods as well as adaptive occupancy scheduling.
- Lighting controls reduce unnecessary artificial lighting via motion sensors and schedules as well as by controlling daylight harvesting louvers
- Controllers save water and energy by controlling rainwater harvesting and landscape irrigation
Our company offers Fire Safety & Security Solutions to IT Sector, Oil and Gas Industries, Telecommunications, Banking & Insurance Sector, Retail, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Entertainment and Hi-Tech Industries.